Technical Test Manager, Arqiva[divider animation_iteration=”1″ style=”divider_colored_line_2″ bottom_margin=”lessmar”][text animation_iteration=”1″]
A Tester Clicking Buttons Or A Test Ninja Breaking Tools!
This presentation reveals the history of Arqiva Wi-Fi test ninja’s and our vision to be ‘Ingenious’ within the future software testing industry.
We will be discussing the answers for below questions; which will expose the benefits and challenges in transforming a tester into a test ninja within this era of future computing which involves Cloud Computing, Green Computing, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, IoT etc
· How do we differentiate a tester clicking buttons and a test ninja breaking tools?
· Is Test Ninja an automation tester or a manual tester?
· Why is it important for a test ninja to have the skills to handle different types of testing rather than just functional testing?
· How a test ninja does exhibits computational quality rather than just ‘system under test’ quality?
· Challenges and Vision of Future Test Ninja .[/text]
He started out at Arqiva WiFi as a web developer prior to which he was a Software Engineer building Java/Python based software applications for Openstack, Global Techno Solutions and Reliance Telecommunication.
Currently Deepak leads his team to build a ‘test bed’ that covers all aspects of testing such as performance, penetration, application, big data and network level testing. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and a Masters in Future computing at Merit.
Outside work, Deepak plays cricket for Hemel Hempstead Cricket Club and ETCL Premier League based in the UK.[/text]