I have 13 years experience in test management, ISEB Practioner. Previously worked at Aviva, TSYS, Isotoma LTD and now at EE working as a Portfolio Test Manager. This involves managing multiple test teams which look after testing the EE website.
Senior Portfolio Test Manager
We have a shiny new automation suite, what next?
The talk will cover the challenges of moving a large scale organisation from a manual based test suite to an automated one.
Highlights to cover:
- Our Journey so far
- What is automation and what can we/should we automate?
- Getting the right skills to enable this
- Maintaining BAU whilst trying to automate
- What happens to the role of the manual tester?
- So many opinions which is right and how do you accommodate them?
- Maintaining motivation and morale during the transition period
- How do we move this from project to BAU